There has never been more confusion around the creation story than there is today.
This web site has been put in place to help with this confusion.
This information has been compiled into 7 easy-to-read chapters, with an average of 5 pages per chapter, and discusses the following:
- The use of scripture to support the belief that God made heaven and earth and everything in it about 6000 years ago.
- How, understanding the same first two verses in Genesis, as well as additional verses from the Bible, we can allow for the fact that God made heaven and earth billions of years ago. It was only the world (i.e., plants, animals, and people) we know today that came into existence 6,000 years ago.
- That the scope of the heavens and the earth helps us appreciate the awesome greatness of our Father.
- The information we can glean about the world that was here before our known world (i.e., plants, animals, and people) was brought into existence, including what that previous world was like and who ruled over it.
- What the “word of His power” means and what took place during the 6 days of creation. For example, on the 4th day He turned the power back on to the sun, moon, and stars (which were already there). This also includes information the Lord has given us about the dinosaurs and verses that reference the ice age.
- Insight we gain from the flood in the days of Noah (roughly 4,400 years ago) on our world today. For example, about 500 years ago, Christopher Columbus sailed across the ocean and found North and South America already filled with animals and people, including the same big snakes, rodents, birds, and other species you would find in Africa. There were great kingdoms including the Mayans, the Incas, the Aztecs, and numerous tribal groups. How did they get there?
- Various problems with the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory that can be easy to miss.
The entire eBook with all of the above information can be yours for a donation of $5.00 or more. Please visit our donation page.
If you find this information interesting, or even exciting, tell a friend about this website or contact us! If you have technical skills that would be helpful in doing this work and are interested, I’d love to hear from you.